Teaching is life

Education is more than a job or a hobby. It is a way of life.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Wonderful evening...

I attended Taming of the Shrew this evening. Two of my students were in the play so I went to see them but thoroughly enjoyed the entire play. The two of them left a sweet note and flowers at my seat. It was wonderfully thoughtful of them. I visited them in the Green Room post-performance and took pictures. They will be a wonderful addition to the yearbook.

No opinionating in this post. Just commenting on the thoughtfulness of others.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... what 2 students were in it? I wish I could be down there again ... I really miss it!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Big Jigger said...

my manager was in that deal

4:23 PM  
Blogger viverechocolate said...

Margaret and Emily were the two students. They did a fantastic job. It was one of the best that I have been to.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home