Teaching is life

Education is more than a job or a hobby. It is a way of life.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Answering the tag

1. One book that changed your life:
The Bible - I would have to agree with both of my brothers that there is not another book written that can claim to being "God breathed."

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles - I read it to my kids every year.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
A Guide to Plants - I have never been very good at staying away from those three-leaved ones.

4. One book that made you laugh:
Something Under the Bed is Drooling - Calvin and Hobbes...who wouldn't laugh!!

5. One book that made you cry:
Where the Red Fern Grows (among others)

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Surviving Royalty by Katherine Parr

7. One book you wish had never been written:
Silas Marner - Never could get in to that one.

8. One book you’re currently reading:
From the Mixed of Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (again reading to my students-are we sensing a pattern?!?)

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Wow, there is not enough room for that list but the Brian Jacques series needs to be checked out for my classroom library.

10. Now tag five people:
They have all been tagged so you will just have to be happy with reading my answers. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Kacky said...

I didn't realize you guys had your own web sites and I just love them. I feel like I am getting to know you guys better. Just listend to Christopher's sermon regarding spiritual blindness. Awesome. God as gifted him mightily. Just like God did with your gifts for teaching. So very proud of how you turned out. Kuddos to Mike and Debbie!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Aunt Kacky said...

What is "pahhhst?"

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home